A long-term moving average has turned bearish for the first time in four years, threatening to impede continued gains in bitcoin’s price.
- 2:00 pmA Solution to China’s Pharma Woes Might Be a Blockchain Away
- 1:00 pmBitmain Mining Monopoly: Dancing with the Devil
- 10:45 amRussian Shipwreck and ‘Treasure’ Linked to Crypto Exchange
- 7:15 amBitflyer Cracks Down on Market Manipulation – Coincheck Eyes August Relaunch
- 4:00 amEarly Adopters — Gallup Poll Reveals 2% of American Investors Own Bitcoin
Vietnam’s State Securities Commission (SSC) has reportedly required companies as well as relevant funds to refrain from engaging in the…
The BTC markets have gained approximately 30% in two weeks, with prices currently sitting at $8,300 USD after roughly 48…
South Africa has joined a growing list of countries that expect citizens to pay income tax on their cryptocurrency earnings.The…
Notable short-seller Andrew Left took aim at the world's second-largest cryptocurrency in a new interview.
Bitcoin has bounced back above $8,500, but the rally is not backed by decent trading volumes, the technical charts indicate.